Monday, October 2, 2023

 

"Our lives are defined not by the challenges we encounter, but by how we respond to those challenges."

Jonathan Lockwood Huie





The end of my day completely got away from me.It was just before 4 o'clock when I committed to writing before I left the shop. Next thing I knew, I was in our family room and getting ready for bed.I felt disappointed in myself for having missed the opportunity to keep my writing on a roll.Walking through the kitchen, Max's chrome book was sitting on the counter.Being the creature of habit that I am, writing on anything other than my computer is a kin to committing a federal offense. What's the old saying?Nothing ventured nothing gained.I was able to log in

That's cool!

I think I can do this.What would really help is if I had a cordless mouse.MAx found the next best thing,a plug in.

Really cool!

We're off and running.The mission of the day was nothing more than to get get through day 6 and prepare for day 7.

Mission accomplished ......and very cool!

Keep Telling the Stories!

2023

No comments:

Post a Comment